Thursday, August 1, 2013

235 New Recipes. No, Make That 300.

Many of you may have noticed my absence from the blogosphere.

No posts since, what, April? And even before that it was sporadic.

I confess.

I've been slothful.

But in the words of my favorite stooge: "I'm a victim of circumstance."
Here's why. I had not one...but two books to finish this year. And here's the good news. They're both done!

The first book "Table for Two - Back for Seconds" will be out this September.

(And I'll explain how you can expedite that in my next post.)

The second book is "Cooking Outside the Lines - Musings of an Extemporaneous Chef". It should be out in time for Christmas.


So there you have it. Two books on the way. 300 new recipes. I think it'll make up for my absence here.

I missed you all. But it's good to be back!

Cheers!

Chef Warren


8 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the new cookbooks !!! I need to find the others as well !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica! They're available on Amazon, B&N, and your local bookstore. But if you get them from me I can write something cool and pithy in it. :-)

      Delete
  2. Hello !!! Welcome back Warren. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to be back! Hope all is well on the other side of the pond! :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi, Yes all good over here Warren. Just started a new job, so no 2 hour commute for me! I'm living the dream, well, my version of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you ditched the 2 hour commute. Now you'll have more time to cook (and to read my nonsense, lol)

      Delete